WEG Programmable Relays are characterized by their compact size and excellent cost-benefit ratio. They are ideal equipment for small and medium-sized applications.They have PID control, arithmetical functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division), greater programming capacity, more expansions and timers, markers, counters, in addition to the possibility of being master of a Modbus communication network.
- Supply voltage 12 V DC, 24 V DC or 110-220 V AC (50/60 Hz);
- Basic units available with 10, 12 and 20 points of digital inputs and outputs and 2 or 4 points of analog inputs (0-10 V DC/12 bits);
- Digital (relay or transistor), analog or Pt-100 input and output expansion modules;
- Relay digital (8 A for resistive loads) or transistor (1 A for resistive loads) outputs;
- Maximum configuration of up to 44 digital input and output points, 4 points for Pt-100, 4 analog inputs and 4 analog outputs;
- Real time clock;
- Two 1 Khz fast inputs;
- Two PWM outputs and pulse train 1 kHz;
- LCD display (4 lines x 16 characters);
- Programming in ladder or function diagram block (FDB);
- Capacity of 300 lines of programming in ladder or 260 logical function blocks;
- PID control and arithmetical functions;
- PM05-3rd memory card (optional item).