Inverters, servo motors and servo drives from .18kW to 16MW
We supply Inverters, servo products and servo drives from 0.18kW to 16MW from a wide range of manufacturers for any application, from ratings of IP20 to IP65.
For basic to medium level intelligence with constant or variable torque, the i500 is the new inverter series from LENZE in the 0.25 to 110kW power range. Its distinguishing features:
Exceptional user-friendliness. Easily programmable from the keypad, or free software is available to use with a standard micro USB cable.
Two year warranty
i500 provides a high-quality frequency inverter that already conforms to future standards in accordance with the EN 50598-2 efficiency classes (IE). Overall, this provides a reliable and future-proof drive for a wide range of machine applications. The i500 frequency inverters are ideal for applications in the pump, fan, conveyor, travelling, winding, shaper, tool and hoist drive sectors.
For high functionality demand and servo, the 8400 series is LENZE’s latest offering, ranging from 0.25 to 45kW. These products are particularly suitable for: rotary indexing tables or warehousing systems in the field of intralogistics, bag form fill and seal machines in the packaging industry.
- Connections: start/stop, analog inputs/outputs (2/2), freely programmable digital inputs/outputs (7/4)
- Communication: CANopen built in, EtherCAT, EtherNet/IP, POWERLINK, PROFIBUS, PROFINET
- Suitable for drive applications with or without speed feedback
- Integrated positioning control
- Up to 15 selectable positioning points included each of the corresponding travel profiles
- Integrated brake management
- "VFC eco" energy-saving function
- STO safety function
For high power the WEG CFW11 series 400/690V inverter boasts power sizes up to 650kW. Key features are:
High Voltage and Power
The WEG MVW01 is a powerful VSD for a wide range of applications, it's features include: